Pokestation

Register please, it will help us! Smile

Welcome to the official pokestation website.

Patched Black And White for R4 and R4 SDHC!

QsonicX
    Admin

Patched Black And White for R4 and R4 SDHC!

Post  QsonicX on Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:07 am

Hey again, well havent i got a surprise. Patched pokemon black and white roms!
    -EXP fix
    -Black screen fix
    -Game freeze fix
    And its all prepatched!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
    UPDATE I PUT ALL THE LINKS HERE 'CAUSE I'LL BE BUSY THESE DAYS, SO SORRY IF I DON'T ANSWER TO ALL MESSAGES

I'll ONLY RESPONSE TO YOUR QUESTIONS BY PM. BECAUSE THERE'S A LOT OF COMMENTS AND I CAN'T RESPONSE TO ALL OF THEM, SO SORRY FOR THOSE WHO ARE STILL ASKING IN THE COMMENTS

---OK HERE ARE THE STEPS!!!---

--You need the wood kernel fix for r4 megaupload(DOT)com/?d=NBLRR1O2

It's confirmed this kernel works with the original R4 and 1:1 clones ONLY. People out there are working for a CLONES Patch so don't worry I'll update the info when ready

Also I have a DD to the patched ROM white and black so you don't need to worry about patching stuff
    Here are the links

--Pkmn Black mediafire(DOT)com/?7l78866sed8bfuq

--Pkmn White mediafire(DOT)com/?ae2syddqc2gljlk

There you have it ! This one is for R4 DS only! NOT sdhc!
    --don't forget to replace "(DOT)" for real "." dots--

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/­_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
    SUPER UPDATE WORKING PATCH FOR R4 SDCH AND N5 !!!!

*SPECIAL THANKS TO THE GBATEMP+MARTIN THAT MAKE THIS POSSIBLE*

Things you will need

1.- Pokemon Black/White rom.
    2.- Rudolph patch for the freezes.
    3.- Lunar Ips for Exp fix.
    4.- Desmume emulator.
    5.- PC and R4SDHC.
    6.- Official kernel 1.34
    7.- microSD (2g recommended)

Download bellow (it has everything you need)

1.- Get a clean pokemon white or black rom

2.- Extract the contents of Pokemon Fix R4SDHC and First use the *Patch Black Fix* or *Patch White Fix* this is for Freezes. (included on Download link)
    Patch the version you want to use with the corresponding Patch.

3.- Now use the IPS patcher for the Experience AP (Included on Download link)
    Use the correct IPS patcher corresponding on your version

4.- Once patched start the games using Desmume emulator, Start the Patched rom you created and save before you get your PKMN, Once you save you can close the emulator.

5.- Copy everything that is on The *SD* folder in the rar to the root of your microSD.

6.- Copy your patched rom to your microSD.

7.- Start your DS

8.- Boot WAIO.NDS

9.- Press (B) then find and Boot woodr4dldi.nds

10.- Once that is finish, find your rom, press (Y) then (Y) again.

11.- Press (R) and make sure Cheat In Game(AR) is off and Reset In Game Off, Then press (A) to save, then(A) again.

12.- Boot your rom, it should freeze with two white screens.

13.- Turn off your DS. Then ON again and boot WAIO.NDS then woodr4dldi.nds once more.

14.- Find your rom again, press (Y) again, then (Y) again, but this time change your save type to 512kb. Then press (A) to save.

15.- Boot your rom, this time it will work. Play a little bit and then save. If you boot your rom again and try to load it will erase your save file. (a blue screen with letters will show). If that shows you did it right.

16.- Now Go on your PC and connect yor microSD, find your save and erase it.

17.- Now find your RAM folder in the emulator, it should have a *ROMNAME*.dsv

18.- Now copy *ROMNAME*.dsv to the same folder you have your room on your microSD and change the file extension from .dsv to .sav
    If for some reason when you load the .sav file on your R4 SDHC and it gives you a black screen, try using R4 Save Converter.

19.- Now Boot WAIO.NDS, Then woodr4dldi.nds and find your rom.

20.- Press (Y) twice and change the save type from 512kb back to *unknown/auto* then press (A) to save.

And if that doesn't work try putting 64M instead of auto/uknown. Some people claimed it worked for them.

If you did it right, it should boot and you will be able to save, gain EXP and no freezes. Enjoy

DOWNLOAD LINK: megaupload(DOT)com/?d=7GNFPEW5

ONLY FOLLOW THAT STEPS IF YOU HAVE A R4 SDHC Smile

Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:05 am